Bank of America is one of the most famous banks in the United States. The Bank of America bank is also known as BOA and the headquarters of the bank is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.The Bank of America bank is ranked as the 2nd largest bank in the United States of America in terms of assets owned by the bank. As per statistics in 2016, the Bank of America bank was the 26th largest company in terms of total revenue in the United States of America.
The Bank of America also become one of the most prominent players in the investment banking sector by the acquisition of the Merrill Lynch bank back in 2008. As per reports from December 2017, the Bank of America bank has assets worth $1.081 trillion.
What is Bank of America Bank Routing Number?
A bank routing number is a unique identification number that consists of 9 digits. Every bank has a routing number and almost every branch of a bank has separate routing numbers. The purpose of the routing number is to identify the branch location and the bank name.
The bank routing number is used to identify the bank to which you are transferring the amount and the bank routing number is most commonly asked in the case of transactions done online or done using mobile.
Just like all the other banks out there, the Bank of America bank also has a routing number and that is referred to as Bank of America Bank Routing Number.
|State / Region||Paper||Electronic Transactions||Wire Transfer|
|Illinois – South||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|Illinois – North||071000505||071000505||026009593|
|Illinois – Chicago Metro||071103619||081904808||026009593|
|Indiana (Opened before 8/23/2008)||051000017||051000017||026009593|
|Indiana (Opened after 8/23/2008)||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|Michigan (Opened before 8/23/2008)||051000017||051000017||026009593|
|Michigan (Opened after 8/23/2008)||081904808||081904808||026009593|
|Missouri East/St. Louis||081000032||081000032||026009593|
|Missouri West/Kansas City||101000035||081000032||026009593|
Find Bank of America (BOA) Bank Routing Number
There are several methods that you can make use of in order to find the Bank of America Bank Routing Number. Below are two of the easiest methods that you can make use of.
Method 1: Find Bank of America Bank Routing Number from Checkbook
If you have a checkbook corresponding to your Bank of America bank account, then below is how you can easily find the Bank of America bank routing number from your checkbook.
- First of all, pick a Bank of America checkbook and then open a check leaf from the checkbook.
- Now, mostly in the bottom left corner of the check leaf, you will be able to find a 9-digit long number. This is your Bank of America bank routing number.
The bank routing number for any bank will only be 9-digits long. So even if the Bank of America bank routing number is not displayed in the bottom left of your check leaf, you will definitely find a 9-digit long routing number on some place on the check leaf.
Method 2: Find Bank of America bank routing number from the official Bank of America website:
Another easy method to find the Bank of America bank routing number of your bank account is by visiting the official Bank of America website. Below is how you can easily find the Bank of America bank routing number by visiting the official Bank of America website.
- To begin with, visit the official Bank of America web page to find your routing number by clicking here.
- Now, enter the ZIP code of the location where your Bank of America home branch is located.
- You will now be able to find the Bank of America bank routing number.
Note: Do note that a single bank branch can have multiple bank routing numbers for various purposes. For example, a single Bank of America branch can have multiple Bank of America bank routing number where one routing number is used for check payments and the other routing number is used for Electronic payments and so on.
Also Check —> Citibank Routing Number
How to Download the Bank of America bank Mobile App?
The Bank of America bank offers its users with a mobile application which can be used to easily access a variety of functions related to one’s Bank of America bank account. The Bank of America Mobile Banking application is certified under the J.D. Power Mobile App Certification program.
If you are interested to know more about the Bank of America bank mobile application, then below are some of the highlight features of the application.
- Set up alerts to get insights on ongoing deals for Bank of America bank account holders.
- Lock or unlock your Bank of America debit card.
- Use your fingerprint (on devices with fingerprint scanner) to access your Bank of America account and its services.
- Change the ID, Passcode or security questions that are set to access your account.
- Order for a replaced checkbook or debit card.
- View all your transactions, organize spendings and track your overall expense. You can also set a target monthly budget.
- Check your FICO Credit Score (for credit card holders).
- View the reward points that you have accumulated by using your credit card. You can also spend the reward points in your account from right within the Bank of America mobile banking application.
- “Direct Deposit: feature to auto-deposit your income on a monthly basis to your different accounts like money market account, checking account, or savings account.
- Transfer money to any account from within the mobile application.
- Pay all your bills including house rent, electricity bill and more using the Bank of America mobile banking app.
Now, if you are interested in downloading the Bank of America bank official mobile application on your device, then below are the download links for supported operating systems.
- Download Bank of America official mobile app for iOS from here.
- Download Bank of America official app for Android from here.
- Download Bank of America bank official mobile application for Windows 10 devices from here.
We hope that this article was helpful in providing you with important information related to Bank of America bank routing number and Bank of America bank mobile application.
In case you have any queries related to Bank of America bank routing number of Bank of America bank mobile application, then do leave your questions as comments below and we will surely help you out with the most appropriate answer.