The Capital One Bank is a US-based bank and is a part of the Capital One Financial Corporation and the bank specializes in offering savings, banking, credit card and auto loans to customers. The headquarters of the Capital One Bank is located in McLean, Virginia.
On the list of the largest banks located in the United States, the Capital One bank comes in the 11th rank. The bank has 755 branches along with more than 2,000 ATM’s and 30 locations that care cafe-styled.
The bank is also ranked in the Fortune 500 list at rank 101 and comes 17th on the 100 Best Companies to Work list by Fortune. Apart from the United States of America, the bank has its operations in the United Kingdom and Canada as well.
The Capital One Bank is also one of the world’s largest issuer of credit cards and when it comes to auto loans, the bank is the 4th largest in the world with about 4.2 percent of market share. As per reports from 2016, the primary revenue sources of the Capital One bank are credit cards (62 percent), consumer banking (26 percent) and commercial banking (11 percent). Only 1 percent of the bank’s revenue is from other sources.
Capital One Bank Routing Number
The Capital One Bank Routing number is to be used to perform any transactions that involve a Capital One bank account. Not just Capital One, but every other bank that operates in the United States of America are required to have a bank routing number, which is used by the United States Federal Reserve Bank to process transactions.
The Capital One Bank routing number will be of 9 digits and so will every other bank routing number. Depending on the bank, a bank can have more than one routing number for various transaction types.
How to Find Capital One Bank Routing Number?
If you hold an account in the Capital One Bank then you will surely need the Capital One Bank routing number to perform transactions. If you do not know the Capital One Bank routing number, then below we have listed two different methods to find the Capital One Bank routing number easily.
Method 1: Find Capital One Bank routing number from a paper check
If you have a paper check that belongs to your Capital One Bank account, then you can easily find the Capital One Bank routing number from the check.
On every paper check, three numbers will be printed. One number will be the check ID number which will vary on every check. The other two numbers will be the bank routing number and the bank account number.
Out of the three set of numbers that are listed on your Capital One Bank paper check, find the number that is 9 digits long and that will be your Capital One Bank routing number.
Method 2: Call Capital One Bank Customer Service to find Capital One Bank routing number
Calling the Capital One Bank customer service center to find Capital One Bank routing number is one of the best ways to find the bank routing number. As the bank may have different routing numbers for different purposes, a customer service representative will be able to provide you the correct Capital One Bank routing number for your type of transaction.
Benefits of Choosing Capital One Credit Cards
If you are interested in picking a credit card by Capital One, then below are some of the benefits you will get by choosing a Capital One credit card.
- Fraud Liability of $0: In case your credit card ever gets stolen or lost, you will not be charged for any fraudulent transactions made using your credit card.
- Higher Credit Limit: If you make repayments on time for the first 5 months, then you are eligible for a higher credit limit.
- Capital One CreditWise: The Capital One CreditWise service allows you to check your credit score for absolutely no charge at all.
- Rewards with no Expiry: All the reward points that you accumulate within your credit card can be used at any time and none of the points come with an expiration period.
- Personalized Alerts: You can get alerts SMS and emails on all activities and balances related to your credit card.
- Payment Options: You can choose your repayment date and also choose your preferred payment option without incurring any additional charge.
- Transfer Balances: Capital One credit cards also offer an option to their customers to transfer their balances and credits with a higher rate to their Capital One credit card.
- Automatic Payments: Customers are offered with an autopay option wherein all their monthly payments will be automatically paid from the credit card.
- Authorize Another User: Capital One credit card owners can also authorize another user to use their credit card without having to apply for a new credit card for the other user. Both the users will then be able to share the credit limits and benefits and both the users will have different card details so that expenditures can be calculated easily with just one single statement.
Capital One Bank Credit Cards
Below are some of the favorite credit cards issued by the Capital One Bank.
Capital One Platinum Credit Card
The Platinum credit card from Capital One requires a credit score of average or above. The card comes with no annual fee and the APR is variable between 22.98 percent and 28.98 percent.
Capital One QuicksilverOne Credit Card
The Capital One QuicksilverOne credit card is another card that requires a minimum of average credit score to be eligible. This card has an annual fee of $39 and the variable APR charged is between 22.98 percent and 28.98 percent.
Capital One Journey Student Credit Card
The Capital One Journey Student credit card also requires a minimum credit score of average. The card comes with no annual fee and a variable APR of 22.98 percent to 28.98 percent. Using the credit card you can also earn a cashback of 1 percent on all purchases and if you make the repayments on time, then you can earn 1.25 percent cashback on purchases for that month.
Hope the above article on Capital One Bank routing number and Capital One Bank credit cards were informative to you. If you have any doubts on Capital One Bank routing number of any other services related to the Capital One Bank, do feel free to leave your question as a comment below and we will get in touch with you.