Mountain America Routing Number -: If you are customers of Mountain America FCU than you should surely, know the routing number. The Mountain America Federal Credit Union is one of the best financial service providers in the United States. Yes, Mountain America Routing Number is very essential for its customers. And there are around 82 Mountain America branches and 5000 plus shares branches in several areas of the United States. Each and, every branch of Mountain America Federal Credit Union has its own unique routing number and it is given by America Bankers Association.
Mountain America Routing Number
You can see in the above-image the Mountain America Routing Number is located on the down-left side of the check. And along with it, you will able to see Account Number and check number. You will see check number on the top and as well as on the bottom of the check. The Mountain America Routing Transit Number, Account Number, and Check Number are printed on the front side of the check.
Mountain America Routing Number 324079555
Mountain America Wire Transfer
Things which are required while transferring funds to Mountain America account from other institutes:
1. The most important things you will need is your complete account number (12 digits long), Mountain America’s routing number (324079555)
2. International wires also use the exact information
3. There is no need for SWIFT code, as Mountain America does not have any SWIFT code.
If you visit any local branch, a service representative to provide the Mountain Association of America rising out of the wire transfer receipt of a letter you can print the data for the wire. Your account number will show uniquely and it is directly, depends on its use. Usually, your account number will be displayed the same as it looks on your account-opening documents, as a 1-8 digit long number (eg. 12345678). Whenever making a direct deposit or external transfers, 5010 is inserted to the starting, and it would be formatted like this: 5010********.
Mountain America Branch/ATM Near You
For you, we have listed steps below through which you can easily, find branches and ATMs near your location.
1. First of all, you have to perform login into Mountain America website that is macu.com.
2. Then you have to find Branch option and then select the Branch and ATM option.
3. Now, you have to enter the city/state or ZIP code and click on the search button.
4. Now it will show all the Mountain America Branches and ATMs near your location on your mobile screen or computer screen.
Make sure, you wrote down all the necessary information such as the address of Branch/ATM and working hours.
What Is An ABA Number
An ABA transit number is also known as ABA routing number and it contains 9 digit code used by banks to know particular financial institution all over the United States. It displays on the bottom of negotiable instruments, like checks, and is used for wires and electronic automatic clearing houses (ACH) transactions, like electronic funds transfer, direct deposit, and e-checks.