Find PNC Bank Routing Number All Locations Near Me 2019 : The PNC Bank is a bank owned by the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. The PNC Group offers both banking and financial services and the corporation is based out of Pittsburgh. The PNC Bank has its operations in 19 US states and also in the Columbia District. The PNC Bank gets its name from the initials of two companies: the Provident National Corporation and the Pittsburgh National Corporation, which merged to form the PNC Bank in 1983. With more than 2,400 branches and over 9,000 ATMs in total, the PNC Bank is the 9th largest bank in the United States of America. It is also the 4th largest bank in the United States considering the number of ATMs in the country, 5th largest bank by the number of branches present across the country and 6th largest bank considering the total deposits in the bank.
Apart from offering banking services, the PNC Bank also offers other services like wealth management, asset management, loan servicing, information processing, and estate planning. As per reports in 2017, the PNC Bank has a revenue of more than $16 million and owns over $380 million in assets. The net income of the bank is over $5 million.
PNC Routing Number
- 1 PNC Routing Number
- 2 PNC Bank Personal Credit Cards
- 3 Final Words
Just like every other bank doing business in the United States, the PNC Bank also has a routing number. Also just like the other banks, the PNC Routing Number also consists of 9 digits and is required to perform different online and offline transactions involving the PNC Bank. The PNC Bank routing number is used by the United States Federal Reserve to perform transactions involving the PNC Bank and is quite important to complete transactions.
If you are unaware of the PNC Bank routing number, then below are some different methods to find the PNC Bank routing number.
Method 1: Find PNC Bank Routing Number from Paper Check
If you have a PNC Bank paper check, then you can find the PNC Bank routing number from the check easily. Usually, three different set of numbers are printed on each paper check and among the three sets of numbers present on the check, the set with 9 digits in length will be the bank routing number whereas the other two sets will be your bank account number and your paper check number respectively.
Method 2: Find PNC Bank Routing Number from PNC Routing Lookup
The PNC Routing Lookup is an official online service offered by the PNC Bank that you can make use of to find the routing number of PNC Bank. Below is how you can make use of the PNC Bank Routing Lookup Website:
- Visit the official PNC Transfer Routing Number Lookup Search page by clicking here.
- After the webpage loads completely, you will find an empty text box with the title “First two numbers of DDA account” next to it.
- Enter the first two digits of your DDA (Demand Deposit Account) account into the text box (your DDA account number will have 10 digits and if your account number has less than 10 digits, then enter 00 in the text box).
- After entering the account number, click on the button to the right side of the text box that says “Get ABA Number”.
- The PNC Bank routing number will now be displayed.
Please be advised that for incoming wires from outside the United States, the PNC Swift ID that is to be used is PNCCUS33.
Method 3: Find PNC Bank Routing Number from PNC Online Banking SmartAccess Card
The SmartAccess card available within your PNC online banking account is another way to find out the routing number of PNC Bank. Below is how you can do the same:
- First of all, sign in to your PNC Bank online banking account.
- Once signed in, click on your SmartAccess card.
- Now click on the link that says “Sign On to SmartAccess” which will present on the right side of your available account balance display.
- After you sign into your PNC SmartAccess, your PNC Bank account number and the PNC Bank routing number can be accessed within the Account Summary page under the section with the title “Direct Deposit Information”.
There may be different routing numbers for different types of transactions and one bank routing number cannot be used for all types of transactions. So, if you are confused on whether the PNC Bank routing number you have can be used for the transaction you are trying to perform, you can get it verified by giving a call on 1-800-762-9473.
Also, Check —> Capital One Bank Routing Number
PNC Bank Personal Credit Cards
If you are interested in knowing about the personal credit cards offered by PNC Bank, below are some of the favorite PNC Bank credit cards.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
- 4 percent cash back on purchases done at gas stations.
- 3 percent cash back on purchases are done at restaurants and fast food chains.
- 2 percent cash back on purchases at grocery stores.
- 1 percent cash back on all other eligible purchases.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card
- 0 percent APR for the initial 15 billing cycles on balance transfers done within the first 90 days.
- No annual fee.
- After an introductory period, a variable APR between 11.74 percent and 21.74 percent will be charged.
PNC Points Visa Credit Card
- For every dollar spent on purchases, earn 4 points.
- Use PNC Virtual Wallet or PNC Checking Account and earn more points when you meet additional requirements.
- Points can be redeemed for cash, airline tickets, branded merchandise and more.
- No annual fee.
- Offers on balance transfers and purchases for an introductory period.
Did you find this detailed article on PNC Bank, the various services offered by the PNC Bank and PNC Bank routing number informative? Then do share this article to help others who also might be searching for PNC Bank routing number.
Also, if you have any other questions related to the PNC Bank, do mention your question below as a comment and we will answer to you as soon as possible.