Wells Fargo Routing Number:- The Wells Fargo bank is a multinational company offering financial services in the United States of America. The Wells Fargo bank is also called as Wells Fargo & Company and the bank has its headquarter situated in San Francisco, California.
The Wells Fargo bank is the 2nd largest bank in the entire world regarding market capitalization. The bank is also ranked as the 3rd largest in the United States by considering the total assets owned by the bank.
If you are an existing customer of the Wells Fargo bank or if you are planning to get started with an account in the bank, then today we present you with a detailed article featuring all the essential details and information related to the Wells Fargo bank that customers usually search for on the internet. We have compiled this article so that you can get all necessary information about the Wells Fargo bank and its services in a single page.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Routing Number?
The Wells Fargo bank routing number is a 9-digit number that not only identifies the bank but also identifies the branch of the Wells Fargo bank that you are referring to. Every Wells Fargo bank branch will have a unique bank routing number and in most cases, a single Wells Fargo bank branch can have multiple bank routing number so that apart from uniquely identifying the bank name and bank branch, your mode of the transaction can also be recognized.
If you are a Wells Fargo customer, then you will need the Wells Fargo Bank Routing number mostly when you are performing online transactions and you may also need it while writing checks.
Wells Fargo Routing Number
Most of the Wells Fargo bank customers are unaware of the bank routing number associated with their bank account. However, finding out the Wells Fargo bank routing number associated with your bank account is a relatively easy task and below we will be taking you through some simple steps that you can follow to find the Wells Fargo Bank routing number that is associated with your Wells Fargo bank account.
- First, visit the official Wells Fargo webpage to find the Wells Fargo Bank Routing number associated with your account by clicking here.
- Now, click on the “Routing number” option below the title that says “Are you looking for a routing number of an account number?”.
- You will then get another option titled “Will you be using this information to receive a wire transfer?”. Depending on whether you need the Wells Fargo bank routing number for a wire transfer or not, click on the respective “Yes” or “No” option.
- If you click “Yes” in Step 3, then you have to select whether the incoming wire transfer is from inside the US or from abroad. Depending on the option you select in this step, you will be displayed with your respective Wells Fargo bank routing number.
- If you select “No” in Step 3, then you have to select your Wells Fargo account type and the state in which you have your home branch is located. Now, your associated Wells Fargo bank routing number will be displayed.
Wells Fargo Bank Account Number?
How to find Wells Fargo bank account number is another commonly asked question about the bank. There are several easy ways that you can follow to find the account number of your Wells Fargo bank account and we have listed them below.
Method 1: Check your Wells Fargo bank online account
- Click here to load the official Wells Fargo sign on page.
- Enter the Username and Password that are associated with the online account of your Wells Fargo bank account.
- Click on the “Sign On” button.
- After you complete the sign on process, you will be able to access your Wells Fargo personal account. Within the personal account, all Wells Fargo bank accounts of yours will be displayed.
- Click on the account whose account number you need to view and then when the last 4 digits of the account number are visible, click on the same.
- Now you will be able to view both your account number and the Wells Fargo bank routing number associated with the account as well.
Method 2: Take an Account Statement
The next best method to find your Wells Fargo bank account number is by taking an account statement. You can take an account statement of your Wells Fargo bank account by either visiting the nearest ATM or you can also apply for a statement via SMS or online.
Once you generate your Wells Fargo bank account statement, the account number will be mentioned in the statement that is generated.
Method 3: Take a Look at a Check Leaf
If you are in search of your Wells Fargo bank account number, then the next best place to easily find your account number is the check. If you have a checkbook with you that is associated with the Wells Fargo bank account whose account number you need to know, then you can find the account number in any of the check inside the checkbook. No matter whether you have a personal checkbook or a business checkbook, you can find the account number and routing number in both types of checkbooks.
Apart from finding the account number, you can also easily find the Wells Fargo bank routing number associated with your respective bank account by inspecting the check leaf.
Wells Fargo Routing Numbers
|State||Routing Number||State||Routing Number|
|District of Columbia||054001220||Oregon||123006800|
|Iowa||073000228||Texas – El Paso||112000066|
|Mississippi||062203751||North Mariana Islands||121042882|
|Nebraska||104000058||American Forces Abroad||121042882|
We hope that the above article featuring important information related to Wells Fargo bank including how to find Wells Fargo bank routing number and how to find Wells Fargo bank account number was informative and helpful to you.
In case you need some other help related to your Wells Fargo bank account, do consider leaving a comment below raising your query and we will definitely help you out in resolving the issue that you are facing.